Monday, October 14, 2013

So you want to start a blog....

Let's get some introductions out of the way. I'm Alexis Victoria Coutsicos, 21 years young, senior at UCI and I love The Lord. Hence the title of my blog, Redeemed. It's not like I think I have a whole lot of knowledge that I decided to start a blog, I just felt The Lord pushing in this direction. The need to be authentic in this day and age is so crucial as a Christian and follower of Christ. And being honest about my struggles and my passions is a start. I just pray it might help some people out or make them realize, they aren't alone in this journey. I am a nanny to a lovely 8 year old boy who fills my life with so much joy and a full time student. If that doesn't tell anyone anything, I am a pretty busy person, which happens to give me some pretty interesting experiences. And I'm hoping you all, anyone out there?!, will find them just as interesting. I'm going to be honest, I can be sporadic and not stay on topic, so I apologize in advance. I can't wait to embark on this journey of blogging. For now, that is all..... 

---Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment